Carolina Stalder G-H.
Mrs. Stalder concentrates her practice in Corporate, Real Estate, and Construction matters.
Mrs. Stalder joined Morales & Besa in 2020. Before that, between years 2018 and 2020, she worked as a lawyer at Inmobiliaria Los Olivos (2018-2020). She began her career as an associate at Prieto Abogados corporate, energy, and natural resources team (2015-2018).
- Chilean Supreme Court, admitted to practice (2016).
- Licentiate in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law (2014).
- Exchange Program, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany (2013).
- Academic Excellence Scholatship, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (2013).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Teaching assistant of Constitutional Law (2011-2012).