Daniela has concentrated her practice mainly in matters related to the energy industry, both in its regulatory and transactional aspects. Likewise, she has experience in the structuring and evaluation of project agreements, such as power purchase agreements, interconnection and tolling agreements, among others, related to the energy industry; advising in public tenders for the supply of energy and electrical concessions.
Among the relevant matters, she has participated in various consultancies: to the National Electric Coordinator (2021); Atlas Renewables (2021); to an international developer and operator of wind power projects (2021); both domestic and international banks in the financing of several generation projects (2021 and at present); to an international operator in a competitive process for the acquisition of electricity transmission assets (2021to Cerro Dominador CSP S.A. in its submissions to the Panel of Experts related to Discrepancy No. 19-2021 (2022; to a construction company to submit electricity concession applications to the Superintendency of Electricity and Fuels (2021).
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, Bachelor of Laws (2021).
- Paralegal in Transelec S.A.’s office. (2018-2020).
- Paralegal at Morales y Besa in the energy area (2021-2022).
- Assistant of procedural law and criminal procedural law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (currently).
- Assistant of procedural law and criminal procedural law at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (currently).
- Assistant of Theory and Sources of Law with Minister Juan José Romero