Fernanda García E.
Ms. García concentrates her practice in Real Estate and Construction matters.
Ms. García joined Morales & Besa in 2021. Prior to that, she worked as a paralegal in the Real Estate practice of Phillippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría (2016-2017), and as intern at the firm Ried Fabres (2019).
- Admitted to practice, Supreme Court (2021).
- Universidad de Chile, Course “Electronic e-commerce: regulation and trends” (2021).
- Universidad de Chile, Course “Consumer Law: current issues and prospects” (2020).
- Licenciate in Law, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Exchange program, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain (2017).
- Executive coordinator of Family Law’s diploma course at Escuela de Postgrado, Facultad de Derecho, Universidad de Chile (2020 to date).
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Facultad de Derecho, Universidad de Chile (to date).
- General coordinator of VI Student Congress of Civil Law, at Universidad de Chile (2018 to 2020).