Gracia Curtze P.
Ms. Curtze has centered her practice in taxation. During her career, she has focused in advising corporate clients and family offices, both local and international, in connection with M&A transactions, financial and accounting matters, among others.
She began her career as an associate at Morales & Besa, and later joined the Legal and Tax practice area of PwC Chile, the International Taxation practice area at PwC New York and, later, she was appointed as Legal and Tax Director of its Chilean branch. After 11 years in this company, she led the tax department of Bofill, Mir & Alvarez, Jana, and after she joined, Urenda Rencoret, Orrego and Dörr. From 2017 to the early 2019, she practiced freelance.
Ms. Curtze participated as a speaker in Passive Income and SII Interpretations at the Instituto Chileno de Derecho Tributario, Santiago, Chile (2018).
During her career she has made several publications, among which are:
- The Holding Company Regime in Chile, Practical Latin American Tax Strategies, US, p.1 (2004).
- Manual de Derecho Civil, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Facultad de Derecho (1999).
Ms. Curtze re-entered Morales & Besa in 2019.
- Georgetown University, Law Center, Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation, (2003).
- Admitted to the Chilean Bar (1997).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, L.C.J.S., (1995).
- Seminar on Accounting and Finance , Thomson Reuters, Santiago, Chile (2018).
- Seminar on Attributed Income and Partially Integrated Regime, PwC, Santiago, Chile (2016).
- Universidad de los Andes, School of Law, Master of Corporate Taxation, assistant professor in FUT course (2008 – 2012).