Pablo Aguayo A.
Pablo Aguayo specializes his practice on competition law/antitrust, and compliance matters.
Pablo joined Morales & Besa in 2020. Previously, he served as paralegal on competition law/antitrust matters at the Merger Control Division of the Fiscalía Nacional Económica (FNE), the Chilean competition agency (2018 – 2020) and as paralegal at Eyzaguirre y Cía. (2016 – 2017) on dispute resolution matters.
- Master in Public Policy, School of Economics and Business, Universidad de Chile (2022 – to date).
- Course “Litigation in Antitrust Law”, School of Law, Universidad de Chile (2021).
- Course “Colusion”, School of Law, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Licentiate in Law, School of Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2020).
- Exchange student program, Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, Spain (2018).
- Universidad Diego Portales, Coordinator at Public Law Program (Programa de Derecho Público), School of Law (2020 to date).
- Universidad Diego Portales, Teaching Assistant of Administative Law, School of Law (2017 to 2020).
Scholarship for research and international mobility, School of Law (Universidad Diego Portales-Banco de Crédito e Inversiones) (2018).