Labor Newsletter | September 2016
September 1, 2016
In the September edition of the Labor Newsletter our team have discussed:
Law No. 20.940: the labor reform modernizing the industrial relations system:
- Expanded coverage of collective bargaining to workers who are currently excluded from exercising this right
- Expanding materials to bargain collectively
- Lack of union ownership
- Right to the benefits negotiated by the union: extension of benefits
- Extension of the right to information of the unions
- Floor trading
- Right to strike
- Union leave
- Equal opportunities.
- Other relevant modifications.
- Entry into force.