Morales & Besa is one of the 11 firms recognized by Chambers Global ranking for its outstanding performance in international advisory services.
The 2023 edition of the global guide of the legal directory Chambers and Partners, once again highlighted Morales & Besa in the International & Cross-Border Capabilities section, which was only incorporated for the 2022 version of this ranking. On this occasion, we were highlighted as one of the 11 firms in Chile that provide the best experiences when working with clients and/or in advisory services with international scope.
According to Chambers & Partners, The International & Cross-Border Capabilities was designed to offer the most in-depth opinions and reviews of the top-ranked lawyers and law firms. The firms included in the ranking were recommended by in-house counsel, clients and private practice lawyers.
Chambers Global’s review of Morales & Besa is as follows:}
- What the team is known for Morales & Besa frequently attracts work for international investment banks and financial institutions, with a focus on corporate, financing and tax advice. The firm is recognised as a leading force in the banking sector and has excellent experience in representing global lenders on debt refinancing, syndicated loan agreements and project financing related to energy, water and construction projects. Other areas of work in which the firm can bring significant international experience include sovereign bond issuances and M&A.
- Strengths: The firm’s lawyers receive praise from one source who remarks that they are “very accessible and user-friendly, and good at applying skills in the context of the UK and other international work we were doing in our practice.”
- Morales & Besa receives praise for being «fast-moving, professional and commercial with all their advice.» The same source states that «the team was a pleasure to work with and really assisted us on completing what was a complex and short-timetabled deal.»
Below, we share with you the areas that were ranked in this version of the Chambers and Partners Global guide.
– Banking and Finance
– Capital Markets
– Corporate/ Mergers and Acquisitions.
– Dispute Resolution Arbitration
– Dispute Resolution: Litigation
– Energy and Natural Resources
We thank our clients and friends for trusting in our work and highlighting it in this instance. In addition, we would like to highlight each and every one of our team for their commitment to excellence and innovation when facing advisory services with an international component and thus making a difference, without which these results would not be possible.
You can review the details of the section here: https://chambers.com/department/morales-besa-international-cross-border-capabilities-global-2:2837:59:1:2411