Morales & Besa Talks: On labor reform and challenges for businesses
Fernando Arab, Labor partner at Morales & Besa, led an analysis and conversation in front of important clients on the subject Labor Reform: How to adapt to the new legislation? As part of Morales & Besa Talks program the breakfast, held in the offices of M&B on September 22, was aimed to provide tools and guidance to our clients on the following topics:
- Expanding the coverage of collective bargaining to employees who are currently excluded.
- Expansion of the matters covered by collective bargaining.
- Extension of the right to information from trade unions.
- Lack of union ownership and subsistence of negotiating groups.
- Extension of benefits negotiated by the union.
- Collective bargaining process.
- Right to strike.
- Current challenges for businesses.